Adarve offers to its clients the vast and proven experience of its lawyers every time they need to appear before Court.
Because of the complexity of the judicial processes – either civil or commercial – , it is compulsory that the lawyers – each of them specialised in their own area – work together with the procedural lawyers in order to ensure a more accurate defence of our clients’ interests. Our procedural activity extends itself to the following area of activities:
Actions for liability
- Contractual liability.
- Non-contractual liability.
- Liability for product.
- Professional liability.
- Shareholders conflicts.
- Para-social pacts execution.
- Actions for liability of the administrators.
- Refutation of social agreements and decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Petition for precautionary measures.
Actions for debts
- Personal guarantees (deposit) and real guarantees (pledge and mortgage).
- Bills of exchange, cheque, promissory note.
- Judgement and foreign arbitration awards.
- Provisional enforcement of adjudications.
- Payment order procedures.
Succession law processes
- Determination and integration of the inheritable flow.
- Dispute on inheritance disposals.
- Share of inheritance.
- Pleading and evidence in Foreign Law.
- International judicial jurisdiction.
- Determination of applicable law.
- Lis pendens and international connecting factors.
- Precautionary measures.
- Notice and examination of evidence in foreign countries.